Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys
Schedule a Free Consultation
PMNS Personal Injury Law Group

Schedule a Free Consultation


Car Accidents

At PMNS, we are committed to helping accident victims understand their rights.
Read More
slip and fall

Slip and Fall

Injured in a slip-and-fall accident? It is important that you act quickly to protect your rights.
Read More
premises liability

Premises Liability

It is the legal responsibility of all property owners to keep their premises safe.
Read More
trucking accidents

Truck Accidents

We have extensive knowledge of the special laws regulating semi-trucks and their drivers.
Read More

Las Vegas Personal Injury Lawyers

At Parris, Matsuda, Nadig & Sanft, we help people whose lives have been impacted by the negligent and careless acts of others. Our clients include people who have been seriously injured, have been impaired in their ability to work due to injuries, or have family members who have suffered personal injury or death due to other people’s carelessness.

Our firm is committed to getting the best results for our clients. After listening attentively to the facts of your case, our attorneys will help you determine the best course of legal action to take. Depending on the details of your case, we will either seek out a fair settlement or, if necessary, take the case to trial. Our attorneys have been to trial more than 100 times. Our jury trial experience shows in the results we get both inside and outside of the courtroom.

  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Drunk Driver Accidents
  • Spinal Injury
motorcycle accident

Motorcycle accident claims are tough; tough on the survivors and tough on the family of a rider who did not live as a result of a crash. Shockingly, motorbike crashes total over 8% of all traffic accidents in the US every year. The number of deaths represented by the 8% figure is 5,000 individuals lost and each year that passes, the numbers seem to creep up even higher.

Read More
drunk driving

At PMNS, we provide assistance for people hit by a drunk driver, disabled or injured in a drunk driver accident, and for the families of people killed by a drunk driver in Nevada.

A car accident involving a drunk driver is different from other accidents because drunk driving is against the law and because the accident was preventable. Sometimes other accidents can’t be helped, but a drunk driver accident or a drunk driver death could have been prevented . . . if only the person had obeyed the Nevada laws against drinking and driving.

Read More
spinal injury

A spinal cord injury is any damage to the spinal cord that causes loss of sensation or motor control. The type of function affected depends upon where along the back and spine the damage occurred, as well as the severity of the injury.

Each year, around 11,000 people suffer spinal injuries. 52 percent of SCIs result in paraplegia while 47 percent result in quadriplegia 45 percent of all SCIs are complete, meaning there is a total loss of function and sensation below the affected vertebrae. The other 55 percent of SCIs are incomplete, meaning some level of partial loss of function and sensation.

Read More